Temperature & Dissolved O2
The RBRduo temperature and dissolved oxygen logger is our redesigned two channel logger built on the years of experience RBR has creating reliable and easy-to-use instruments. The RBRduo T.DO is submersible logger (sonde, recorder) that is self-contained, accurate and autonomous; it can be deployed for a period of up to 5 years at 1 minute sampling intervals and data can be retained in memory for 20 years (even without batteries)
- Store over 30 million readings internally.
- Fast download.
- True USB speed and convenience.
- RS-232 and RS-485 support for telemetry and long cable usage.
- Longer deployments with eight CR123A batteries (optional extended body with 16 batteries).
- Improved instrument design.
- High accuracy measurements.
- New microprocessor, real-time operating system, sophisticated power management, and USB and serial connectivity.
- Mechanical redesign to reduce the complexity of the internal parts and more efficient use of the space available.
- Unique desiccant holder in the battery end cap.
The temperature channel of the RBRduo T.DO is calibrated to an accuracy of ± 0.002°C (ITS-90). Based on long-term tests the drift has been measured at better than 0.002°C/year. The standard thermistor has a time constant of duo T.DO is available to depth ratings up to 2000m.